Sunday, September 4, 2011

Well, we found out we could be flying out as soon as sunday or monday! When I first read that I just about peed my pants. I mean, we thought we had another 2 weeks at least. We're excited and scared, but at least I got my haircut scheduled! now we all know where my priorities lie!

We spent about a week with my family in Portland, and are now with chris' family in Seattle where we get to see our niece and play with our new iPad :) thanks aunt Janae!

We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible before leaving, if not, please stay in touch. Also, please be careful with your language in comments as most everything is censored by the Chinese government. This means not using words that sound overtly religious, be creative :)

Our Skype name is Gracieboettcher, feel free to call to stay in touch!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful exciting last week as you say Au Revoir and prepare to venture off. Did you find out what city you are going to live in? Grosses bises and Big (( HUGS ))) to you both! Bon Courage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete